Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Toxic Vice 2 Tutorial

Hi! So I've been so focused on using up my Project Pan stuff that I haven't gotten to just sit down and play with makeup or if I do it's playing with my Project Pan stuff. So last night I got out my UD Vice 2 palette. I love the color Toxic but I haven't gotten to really use it yet. Let's get started!
 
First I applied Rewind to my crease.
 
Next I applied Toxic on my lid.
 
 Next I applied Radar to the outer 1/3 of my lid.
 
Then to finish up the eyes I applied a little bit of Smokeout into the outer v to deepen it a little. I also smudged it along my lower lashline. I applied Habit as my eyebrow highlight and Dope as my inner corner highlight. I used Demolition on my upper lashline line and Perversion on my upper and lower waterline. Lastly one coat of L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes and one coat of my Benefit They're Real Mascara.
 
 
To finish the look I used Tarte Savvy Blush and my Burlesque shimmer for my highlight. For foundation I used my Revlon ColorStay Whipped Foundation. On my lips I applied MAC Angel Tarte When In Rome Gloss. To set everything I used my Cover FX Powder.



 
I hope you guys liked this look. I'll have another post up tomorrow. As of right now I haven't decided what it's going to be. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment