Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Project Pan Update #3

Hi! Better late than never I guess with this update! It's only 2 days late but I hate being late at all. Omg this month flew by! It feels like I just did my last update. Let's start with my empties!
First thing I used up was this Rusk 12 in 1 Miracle Treatment. This stuff is amazing and I love it. I want to purchase more but I think I will wait till I use up some of my other ones. This small size one is about $5 at Ulta and it lasts for forever. I spray some in my hand and run it through out. I don't like just spraying it into my hair.

I bought this right before Christmas and I already used it up. These were awesome. I definitely would repurchase them.
Next is my Joico K-Pak Deep-Penetrating Reconstructor Mask. This stuff is awesome too. I know I will repurchase this in the future but I don't need it right now. I just apply in the shower and let it sit on for about 10 minutes.
These are various nail products that are old or used up. I like the OPI Rapid Dry but I prefer their Start To Finish Base and Top Coat better.
 
Lastly is my Sephora Age Defense Moisture Cream. I have mixed feelings about this. I got one of those nice sample bags when I purchased a Christmas gift for someone. It has this in there and I was excited since I haven't gotten around to purchasing moisturizer since my Clinque one. I like this because it's a thick moisturizer but I don't think it actually does much.
 
Now on to my empties that are Project Pan related. First is this Aveda Brilliant Shine Spray. This stuff smells horrid but it doesn't make your hair smell bad. It's a great shine spray and can be used for many things. My two favorites ways to use it are on dry hair after an updo or style and secondly on wet hair that is hard to comb through. This adds some sleekness to your hair making your comb slide right through. I might repurchase this but there are some other shine sprays I want to try.
Next is my Rimmel Brow Pencil. As you will see later I did repurchase this. I don't think I can't not have one of these in my collection.
I'm so proud to have finished these Stila Lip Glazes. This was a trio and I manged to finish them through the holiday hustle and bustle. I would not rebuy these. The good things are they keep my lips hydrated and the pigmentation isn't horrible but just ok. The bad things are they are super sticky, thick, and heavy. Also you would twist and nothing would come out and then all of a sudden a big glob would come out.
My L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes is finally done for. It's flaky now and it's hard to get any on my lashes. I think this mascara is ok. It's not amazing. It adds decent length but it seems to lack volume which is strange because of the title. I may repurchase but probably not.

I finally used up all of this Bare Mineral Touch Up Veil. I just finished this very recently. This is ok. I might repurchase in the future but it doesn't have a lot of coverage it just makes your makeup look nice when it is set.
 
My Tarte eye primer is finally gone. This is a good primer but it is more liquid-y than like UD Primer Potion.

I finally used up my MAC Hue. I would definitely repurchase this. It's my favorite nude lipstick.

Bedhead Superstar Spray is finally gone. I feel like it didn't do anything! I read that this is suppose to be volumizing and nourishing for your hair. It might nourish your hair but it is not volumizing! Sorry I don't have a new picture of this because you can't see that it is empty.
 
I finished my BBW Aromatherapy Stress Relief Hand Cream. I actually liked this. I noticed a big difference when I quit using this so I may have to purchase more but maybe in a different scent. It really keeps my hands hydrated.
 
Lastly I finished my Fresh Rose Lip Treatment. So sad to this duo go (as you know I finished the regular lip treatment last update). I want to repurchase these but because of the price and that I can't get them at work I'm hesitant to buy them. I'm trying another product at the moment but I want to repurchase these.
I finished 10 Product Pan items. I have 37 more to go. I feel like I'm making good progress. If I continue to finish 10 products a month this should only take me 4 more months. But I also have a lot of hard to finish items left so I'm sure it will take longer. Next on to the update of how everything else is doing.
1. Fake UD 24/7 Binge Pencil- I used this once this month so sadly not much progress.
2.L'Oreal Lumi Foundation- I have used this a few times so a bit of progress but I still have a ways to go.

3. Elf HD Powder- I think I used this at least once this month but I'm not 100% sure. I've been focusing on my other setting powders.

4. Cover FX Powder- I have used this quite a few times. I'm not really sure if you can tell though. I can tell when I look at it that I've made some progress.
5. MAC Angel Lipstick- I have used this quite a few times this month but not nearly as much as last month. I started to feel discouraged about the amount of progress I made last month even though I used it almost every day.
6. Big Sexy Hairspray- I have used this a few times and it's getting down there so hopefully it will be in my next update. Sorry I don't have a new picture. I left it at a relatives house and I will be getting it again soon.
7.ELF Blush and Bronzer Duo- I have used these both quite a few times but I don't think you can see a ton of progress.
8. Bare Mineral Buxom Lip Gloss in Princess- I have used this quite a few times but I don't know if you can tell at all.
9. Sephora Shadow Pencil- I have used this as a eyeshadow base once or twice this month. I also sharpened it a little so it is a little shorter(:
 
10.Sephora Flashy Liner Pencil- I might have used this once but I'm not sure lol.
11. MAC Yogurt Eyeshadow- I have used this a few times but it still hasn't hit pan.
12. Pureology Silk Bodifier- I have used a lot more this month. I like using this with my red hair because it says it is good for color treated hair. Hoping to run out of this soon though.
13. Bare Mineral Eyeshadow in Cocoa- I have used all of these a few times this month besides Bon Bon again.
14. Bare Mineral Eyeshadow in Gold Dipped
15. Bare Mineral Eyeshadow in Sugar Plum
16. Bare Mineral Eyeshadow in Lemon Zinger
17. Bare Mineral Eyeshadow in Cupcake
18. Bare Mineral Eyeshadow in Good Fortune
19. Bare Mineral Eyeshadow in Coffee Bean
20. Bare Mineral Eyeshadow in Champagne
21. Bare Mineral Eyeshadow in Bon Bon
22. Smashbox Burlesque Quad- I have used this a few times but no progress.
23. Smashbox Burlesque Lip Gloss Duo- I have used this quite a few times in both colors but not a ton of progress.
24. Smashbox Burlesque Shimmer- I used this almost everyday as my highlight but it seems like I've made no progress.
25. BBW Twilight Woods Body Mist- I have used this a few times but not a lot of progress. I'm saving it for last out of my perfumes.
26. BBW Midnight Pomegranate Body Mist- I have used this a lot.

27. BBW Cherry Blossom Body Mist- I've made the most progress with this one. I've been carrying it in my purse so it's been getting used a lot.
28. Avon Brazil Beat- I think I only used this once. Definitely not a lot of progress.
29. BBW Aromatherapy Stress Relief Lotion -I think I only used this once sadly.
 
30. Big Sexy Hair Blow Dry Volumizing Gel- I have not used this at all. I have only been washing my hair once a week since it has been red. I will try to use it before my next update.
31. Revlon ColorStay Whipped Foundation- I've used this foundation the most this month but you can't really see the progress. It has gotten to the point where if you look at the side you can finally tell I've used it.
32. Aveda Pure Abundance Spray- I think I used this once.
 
33. MAC Well Dressed Blush- I've used this a ton. You can see some of the progress.
34. L'Oreal Infalliable Eyeshadow in Iced Latte- I have used this a few times but for small things like highlighting my inner corner and such.
35. Ulta Double Duty Concealer- This is replacing my Urban Decay Ecstasy Eyeshadow because I have too many eyeshadows in this project and also I've grown to love it. I like the Ulta one but I have a new favorite concealer. Ignore the Hard Candy one. I was going to use it up too but the product is no longer good. I have used the Ulta one a ton this month.
36. Maurices Excite Rollerball- I have used this a few times.
 
37. Stila Kitten- I have used this a few times and you can see more pan showing. Hopefully I can suck it up and finish this by my next update.
That is an update on everything. Now for the 5 items I am allowed to purchase. I only purchased 2 one was my Batise dry shampoo set and the other was my Rimmel Professional Brow pencil. These are the only two I can remember purchasing. Any other cosmetics I got this month were Christmas presents. I am extremely proud of myself for only purchasing two things. Considering how much I used up I think only adding two things to my collection is pretty good. I hope you guys enjoyed this post! I will have another one up tomorrow and probably another on Friday for sure. Thank you for reading!
-Eat Sleep Makeup

2 comments:

  1. amazing update! i really love these posts. i think you are doing a fantastic job and being super ambitious with so many shadows, can't wait to see your next update :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm hoping to use up one eyeshadow by next update becasue Coffee Bean is getting there but so is my Stila Kitten. It's just a matter of using it all the time.(:

    ReplyDelete