Friday, January 10, 2014

Project Pan FOTD#6 1/10/14

Hi! So what do you do when it's freezing rain outside and you are a procrastinator? Play with makeup of course lol! Sure I have other things to do like my laundry haunting me from the corner but playing with my makeup sounded more fun. I was looking at my project pan stuff thinking that I really want to make some even better progress by my next update. So I was looking at products I haven't used really. Of course these 9 Bare Mineral eyeshadows caught my eye. Out of everything in my project pan I want those gone the most. I'm already sick of them and I've used them a ton. I decided to do a look with Bon Bon (the only color I haven't really used). So this is my project pan FOTD!



 
Foundation: L'Oreal Lumi Foundation
Eyeshadows: Bare Minerals Cocoa, Bare Minerals Bon Bon, MAC Yogurt, and L'Oreal Infallible Iced Latte Eyeshadows
Eyeliner: UD Perversion Pencil Liner
Mascara: Benefit They're Real
Concealer: Ulta Double Duty Concealer
Blush: MAC Well Dressed
Highlighter: Burlesque Shimmer
Setting Powder: ELF HD Powder
Brows: Rimmel Brow Pencil
Lips: MAC Angel Lipstick and Smashbox Burlesque light pink gloss
 
I've said this before and I'll say it again but Bon Bon is a super pretty color. It's a very dark brown with green glitter. Kind of like MAC Club. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this post and I'll have more stuff up soon! Thank you for reading!
-Eat Sleep Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment