Saturday, January 11, 2014

Review: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer

Hi! I promised lots of reviews coming up and this is the first. I've been really wanting to give this a shot. It's raved about a ton on youtube and I now see why. This product is amazing! First let's talk about packing. Here is a picture of it.

 
And a swatch of it on my hand...
 
If you know me you know I'm not really a fan of products you have to twist up. But the little applicator on the end is so soft. It's like a fuzzy sponge. I wanted mine in the Fair shade but they were sold out so I got the Brightener shade. I have to say I'm glad I did. I don't have bad undereye circles but I like it to look bright and light. This really helps brighten it up. It blends in PERFECTLY. It's amazing. When this product sets it's not going anywhere. It has amazing staying power which we all can agree is awesome. I see what the fuss was about because this stuff is great. It also claims to be a treatment for undereye circles. Again I don't have noticeable dark circles really but I did have some undereye puffness and I feel like this certainly helped. So as a concealer is amazing but as a treatment I feel like I can't really answer. Now on to my pet peeve with this product. Besides the twist up thing being annoying the amount of product for the price just doesn't really seem fair. I believe this was about $8.99 at my Ulta and you get a whopping 0.2 fl.oz. Maybe it's just me but I would like to see a little more. I know it's concealer and a little goes along way but this I feel like will run out rather quickly because of the packaging. I feel like the sponge probably soaks up quite a bit of product. I also heard that when you get down to the bottom it looks like you have more product but you can't get any more out. Would I repurchase this though? I think so. I really like this but again I feel like the price is a little bit of a rip off. I can't complain too much though because $8.99 doesn't sound too bad to when you compare it to some high end concealers and their prices. If your curious about this product I would recommend trying this out. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised(: Thank you for reading! Watch for more reviews and stuff soon(:
-Eat Sleep Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment