Thursday, January 9, 2014

What I Got For Christmas!

Hi! I thought I would share what I got for Christmas this year.  I personally love these types of videos and posts. This was going to be a video but it seems like it's never a good time to film. Lets go ahead and get started!  

First I'll start with clothes.  Pretty much everything is from Maurices. First is this pretty plaid shirt. Its black,  white,  and pink.  Its kinda hi-low in the back. Its super comfy.
 
Next is this orange and purple plaid shirt.  Its got little ruffles around the neckline. You can see them in the picture.  This is almost like a v neck button up shirt.

Next I got two of this sequins tank. One is a pretty purple and the other one is white.  I love these!
 

I also got this fantastic cardigan wrap. Its mostly black with a few white stripes. I saw this on their website and needed it! 

This might be the only Christmas present I'm a little unhappy with.  Its this cute grey shimmer sweater. Its definitely cute and comfy. But since the last time I wore it it seems like it stretched out. I guess I'll see next time I wear it. 


I love this grey cardigan I got. Its a great basic.
 
I got this BEAUTIFUL cream sheer shirt. Its got pretty rhinestone buttons and little studs around the collar. Its just so pretty on.


Another great basic is this black cardigan.  

I also wanted this grey glittery skull shirt. Great for those casual days.
 
I also got 4 camis. I got 2 crinkle ones in white and navy.  I got 2 plain ones in white and cobalt blue. 



Another item I really wanted was this cardigan wrap.  Its grey with white and teal stripes.  It also has a hood.

I also got this Bethany Mota shirt. I'm thinking these were free with any Bethany Mota stuff. It's just a comfy crop top.

Which leads to the first item from Aeropostale. I got this amazing Bethany Mota peacoat. Its longer than I could get in the picture. Plus this picture came out super weird. But it's a really nice black peacoat.

I also got this scarf from my grandma. She made it and I really like it.

That is it for the clothes.  Next is my mass amount of bath and body works stuff. First I got some candles. I got Spiced Apple Toddy, Champagne Toast, and Merry Cookie. I actually got two Champagne Toasts. One is in the cute snowman which I also got. 

Next I got this big Red Velvet Cupcake candle. It smells amazing! 

My dad got me this awesome tote that has this stuff in it. It came with an Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint body wash, Fresh Sparkling Snow foam hand soap, small Forever Red perfume, Forever Midnight body cream, Japanese Cherry Blossom, and Champagne Toast candle.

I also got 4 fragrance mists. I got Warm Vanilla Sugar, Paris Amour, Japanese Cherry Blossom, and Twilight Woods. Some of my favorites:-)

I also got this Velvet Sugar shimmer spray and small Twilight Woods shower gel.

I also got 5 little hand sanitizers. I got Midnight Pomegranate, Caribbean Escape, Warm Vanilla Sugar, Paris Amour, and Island Margarita. And kinda moving on to makeup I got the UD Naked 3 palette.
 
Before I continue with the makeup I also got 6 fragrance sprays from Victoria's Secret. The first 3 are Such A Flirt, Mango Temptation, and Pure Seduction. 
 
Next 3 are Endless Love, Strawberries and Champagne, and Love Spell.
 
This is all the makeup items I got. I got the Maybelline Lash Stiletto, Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer, Maybelline Lipstick in 5th ave Fuchsia, NYX Butter Lipstick in Fun Size, Maybelline Clean Express Makeup Remover Gel, CoverGirl Outlast 3-1 Foundation, Real Techniques Blush Brush, Ulta Baked Eyeshadow in Covet, and Ulta blush in Flush. Expect reviews on this stuff coming up!(;
 
This is the rest of the "beauty" stuff I got. I bought the Batiste Wild Party Trio and loved it so much I got the Wild full sized one with a gift card. I also got these two Nivea Lip Butters in Raspberry Rose and Caramel Cream Kiss which so far have been AMAZING!
 
Now on to accessories! I got this adorable hat at Forever 21 and the bracelets too. I did get the rose gold one with rhinestones and glitter at Charming Charlies though.
 
Lastly I got this awesome new wallet from Charming Charlies. I desperately needed one and my bf actually picked this out which makes it even more special. I also forgot to include this in my BBW pictures but my grandma also got me this Pink Chiffon lotion. It smells amazing!
 
And I think that is it. There are a few little things that I left out. I also will be getting the Sigma Enlight palette I just haven't ordered it yet. I do have some left over Christmas money to use it get it. Hope you guys got everything you wanted and had an amazing Christmas/holidays. I know I did. I was so excited because (not to brag but) I'm pretty good at picking out gifts. So I was super excited for my family to open the gifts I got them. Feel free to share what you got below in the comments! Again I will have lots of reviews up for these products I just need some time to test them out more!
Thank you for reading!
-Eat Sleep Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment