Saturday, January 25, 2014

7 Days Of Vice 2! Tutorial#3

Hi! Continuing on with this series here is my next look. Let's get started! 

First I applied Dope all over the lid and Rewind very lightly into the crease. 

Next I applied my Perversion pencil liner to my upper lashline and my LSD pencil liner to my lower lashline.

To finish the eyes I applied Prank on top of LSD and a little bit of Lovesick on top of my Perversion pencil. I applied two coats of my Benefit They're Real mascara. The eyes are done!
 
 

 
For the rest of the face I applied my MAC Well Dress blush and MAC Angel for lipstick. I believe I'm wearing my CoverGirl 3in1 foundation.



 
I hope you guys enjoyed this tutorial! I've been having some trouble getting stuff for my blog done but I'm doing to the best I can. Definitely going to start working at least half an hour on this a day. I have more tutorials in this series coming up and I also have lots more reviews coming up. Thank you for reading!
-Eat Sleep Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment