Thursday, January 30, 2014

7 Days Of Vice 2! Tutorial#4

Hi! I tried not to do the typical thing with this tutorial and put Betrayal in the crease so I instead I used it as my highlight. I hope you guys like this tutorial and I will have more up soon!
 
First I applied Rewind into my crease and Voodoo on my lid.
 
Next I applied Lovesick into my crease and outer v and blended it out. I applied Betrayal as my inner corner highlight that really pops. I used Dope as my brow highlight though. To finish off the eyes I applied Lovesick along my lower lashline and my Perversion pencil along my upper lashline and my lower waterline. For mascara I used Benefit Bad Gal mascara. The eyes are done and on to the rest of the face!
 
For the rest of the face I used my Revlon ColorStay Whipped Foundation and my MAC Veluxe Pencil in Deep Brunette for my brows. I also used my Ulta concealer to clean up under the eyes. I applied MAC Well Dressed as my blush. I used my Milani Lip Flash in Starflash with my Smashbox light pink Burlesque gloss on top.



 
 It's a really easy look but super dramatic. I still have 3 more tutorials for this palette. After that I will be doing some tutorials using my Naked 3 palette and my Sigma Enlight palette. I also will have lots of reviews up. Can't forget it is already almost time for a Project Pan update! I hope you guys liked this and thanks for reading!
-Eat Sleep Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment