Monday, January 13, 2014

7 Days of Vice 2! Tutorial#1

Hi! So I'm trying a new series where I do 7 brand new tutorials using the Urban Decay Vice 2 palette. As you guys know I own quite a few neutral palettes because honestly I'm a sucker for an awesome neutral palette. So the Vice 2 palette was a tough buy for me because it's got quite a few colors. I love color but on a day to day basis. I'm not bold enough to wearing them usually. I'm trying to make myself branch out more. I'm very comfortable wearing purple though. Anyways I really want to play with this palette more. Let's go ahead and get started!

So to get started I applied Rewind and Habit VERY lightly into and above my crease.

 
Next I applied X-Rated on the inner third of my lid and inner crease.
 
Next I applied Coax to the rest of my lid. If I had to redo this tutorial I would apply NYX Jumbo pencil in Milk because this pink did not pop quite as much as I wanted.
 
Next I applied Voodoo into my crease.


Next I applied Love sick very lightly into my outer v to give some definition. I also applied my Sephora Flashy Liner Pencil in Silver and applied Shellshock on top of it.
 
To finish the eyes I applied my Perversion Pencil Liner and winged it out, I also decided this needed some glitter. So I applied some of my Sparklicity Powder. Lastly I applied one coat of my Smashbox Brightening mascara and one coat Benefit They're Real mascara.

 
For the rest of the face I applied my Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation (this will explain my bad blush application in a minute). I applied MAC Well Dressed Blush and ELF HD Powder to set everything. For my lips I wanted something pink nude but I applied MAC Angel and it was a little too pink. I applied Smashbox Burlesque light pink gloss.

 
 
I hope you guys like this tutorial I will have another one up soon. Actually 6 more of these up sort of soon lol. Also I'm sorry the pictures have been weird. If you click on the picture and it comes up bigger than it's fine but for some reason when it's small it looks weird. Thank you for reading!
-Eat Sleep Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment