Tuesday, January 14, 2014

7 Days Of Vice 2! Tutorial#2

Hi! I decided to do a more neutral look with my Vice 2 palette. Let's go ahead and get started!
 
First I applied Habit on my lid but I applied Ambush very lightly to the outer third.
 
Next I applied Rewind lightly above and into my crease.
 
Next I applied Smokeout into my outer v and blending it into my crease. I also applied Dope as my inner corner and brow highlight. I also applied Radar on my lowerlashline
 
To finish off the eyes I applied my UD Perversion Pencil Liner and winged it out. I also applied it to my upper and lower waterline. I need to get me some gel liner. I like a softer look than liquid liner. I applied one coat of my Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara and one coat of my Benefit They're Real mascara.

 
To finish the face I used MAC Well Dressed Blush. I also cleaned up and highlighted under my eyes with my Ulta Double Duty Concealer. I used my CoverGirl 3in1 Foundation and I set everything with my ELF HD Powder. For my lips I applied MAC Angel and my Ulta lip gloss in #18. And that is the finished look!


 
I love this look! It's really pretty for being so easy. I hope you guys liked this post! Thank you for reading!
-Eat Sleep Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment