Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Review of Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo and Conditioner

Hi! Today I'm going to review Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree Shampoo and Conditioner. I bought this set about a month ago and we have used over half of it already. This is what the packaging looks like.
 
Overall I like the packaging it goes with the tea tree theme. It says on the back of the bottle that if you buy tea tree you help plant a tree so it's nice that it does help a cause/environment. The main reason I bought this set was my fiancee really liked the Aveda and L'Oreal Rosemary Mint Shampoo and Conditioner. It had that slight tingle to it. So a few friends said that a lot of men like the tea tree for the same reason. I like trying different shampoos and conditioners so I though why not. I like the tingling cooling sensation after you use it. It's nice and refreshing feeling. It does have a nice smell if you like really minty scents. It is nice because it really clears your senses when you are in the shower. The smell can be a bit overpowering though. This shampoo does not lather up the best. It takes some work and it take more shampoo than it usually does for me to wash my hair. There doesn't seem to be anything special about the conditioner. After I get out of the shower it is very hard to comb my hair and my hair just feels weird. The conditioner just feels like it didn't do much of anything for my hair. I hate the weird feeling when I get out of the shower. But would I buy this shampoo and conditioner again? No. The parts of it that I sort of like are not worth the parts of it I hate. It was fun to try something new but this one was a bit of a fail for me. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this review and thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment