Wednesday, March 6, 2013

FOTD: Job Interview

Hi! I didn't think I would be posting anything for awhile but I have more time today then I thought. I just curled my hair under with my flat iron. It gave me a lot of volume and it was easy to make it look more messy but cute. Here are some pictures of my hair and makeup from today.



 
 Primers: Tarte Poreless Primer and Tarte Creaseless Eye Primer
Foundation: MAC Studio Sculpt in NC 15 with L'Oreal Lumi Foundation in N3
Blush: Elf Brush and Bronzer Duo
Eyeshadows: Naked 2 Palette- Bootycall, Foxy, Tease, Busted, and Blackout
Eyeliner: Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner and Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil Liner in Perversion (both are in Perversion)
Brow Pencil: MAC Veluxe Pencil in Deep Brunette
Mascara: Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara
Lipstick: MAC Lipstick in Syrup

Then I finished with my Elf  High Definition Powder and Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray. The tutorial for this eye look is below. The only thing I did different was I applied Bootycall to my lid and Foxy as my highlight. I went with the more smokey look. I really wish I had that Maybelline Color Whisper. I'm thinking about buying a few for myself and some for my cousins birthday present. Anyways check out the video below! She is my absolute favorite youtube beauty guru!(: So maybe subscribe to her channel.

 
Thank you for reading!(:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment