Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My Everyday Look (As Of Right Now)

Hi! Sorry I haven't posted lately. I had to take my board exams for my cosmetology license. And I passed both! So I am officially a licensed cosmetologist! I've been busy studying and preparing so I haven't had time to post anything. I'm back today though with a look I've been doing pretty much for the last week. It's quick and when I have a lot going on it's nice to not have to put a lot of thought into it. So let's get started!
 
First I apply my MAC foundation in NC15 like usual. Then I applied Urban Decay's Buck into my crease.
 
Next I apply MAC's Retrospeck on my lid.
 
Then I applied a little bit of Urban Decay's Darkhorse into the outer v and blended it slightly into the crease. I also applied Darkhorse to my lower lashline.
 
Lastly I applied a very fine line of Urban Decay Perversion Eye Pencil to my upper lasline. You can smudge it out if you like. One day I didn't and yesterday I did. It's just personal preference. Then I applied two coats of my Sephora Atomic Volume mascara and the eyes are finished!
 
For the rest of my face I used my MAC Veluxe Brow Pencil in Deep Brunette on my brows and applied MAC's blush in Well Dressed. Lastly I applied a little bit of my Sugar Lip Treatment in the color Rose and applied some of MAC's Creme Cup lipstick on top. And we are finished!



 
It's pretty quick and definitely easy. I really hope you guys enjoyed this tutorial. Next post will be a review on the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo and Conditioner. I'm still working on the beginner makeup kit post. I have a few things but I'm working on getting the rest. I'm hoping by the end of April to have a review on the Covergirl 3in1 Foundation. I also have plans to publish a spring makeup tutorial soon. That's all I have planned for right now. I'm trying to come up with more ideas. I hope you enjoyed this and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment