Sunday, March 3, 2013

Joico K-Pak Damage Reconstruct Shampoo and Condioner Review

Hi! I'm finally getting around to writing this review! I bought this Joico Shampoo and Conditioner set for about $5 around Christmas time. This is what the set looks like:
 It also came with a mini mask that I really liked. Overall I like the packaging. There isn't really anything to special about it but they fit nicely in our shower. On to the actual shampoo and conditioner. It smells amazing! It says it can be used as a daily shampoo and conditioner which I was slightly hesitate about. But I have to agree. It makes my hair feel super soft and amazing. It fixes any damage you may have and leaves your hair feeling strong. This is the only time I can honestly say my hair has felt strong. It doesn't leave my hair feeling weighed down or dry. I think besides the porous parts of my hair, this is probably the healthiest my hair has ever been (well since I've been coloring and styling it). Even the porous parts of hair feel good, they just don't look good. I would highly recommend this set if your hair is extreme damaged especially from chemical services. I'm going to be saving mine since I'm going to be going blonde. The mini mask that came with was pretty nice. However I know it was suppose to be mositurizing too and I felt like it was more for damage. In the end I would definitely buy this set again. It was $5 and it fixed any damage in my hair. It's super nice and I'm sure I'll get it again in the future. I hope you enjoyed this review. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment