Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sephora Atomic Volume Mascara Review

Hi! Today I'm doing a review on my Sephora Atomic Volume Mascara. This is how it looks:
 
 
 
The packaging is pretty simple which is fine. I actually don't really like mascara's having these bright colored tubes so I do like the simple black. As you can see it gets bigger towards the end which I'm hoping means more product but I'll see when I get closer to using it up completely. So I'm going to start with the cons because it will make it easier to explain the pros. First thing this mascara is not waterproof which is usually fine with me. However we went out to dinner and my baby cousin was cracking us up and I started to tear up. Then I started to cry more because if the mascara gets in your eye it STINGS! Eventually it was ok and it still looked like I had some mascara on. Also the wand for this is super pokey. It's not soft at all. It can make it hard to get right down to the lash line. You can but you have to be careful. The next con would be it can be super clumpy! The first time I applied this mascara I hated it. It was clump city and I couldn't fix it no matter what I tried! But I realized if you are very careful about the amount of product on the wand you can get voluminous lashes. On to the pros it is a nice mascara to layer over a lengthening mascara. Also like I said if you are careful about not having too much product on the wand you get nice defined voluminous lashes. It was only $5 which isn't too bad. But this is where the pros stop. It all comes down to would I buy this mascara again? No probably not. It's not a horrible mascara but there are better drugstore mascaras. It's not good from when you are in a hurry because you have to be careful so your lashes don't get clumpy. Also I was slightly worried about how it irritated my eyes and I would rather get a mascara I know won't bother my eyes. Anyways I'm hoping to have a tutorial up later today but it I may post it tomorrow. Thank you for reading!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment