Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Simple Naked 2 Palette FOTD(:

Hi! Sorry I haven't posted in awhile again. I meant to post this before Easter but we were gone for the weekend and I forgot my stuff to upload the pictures. This was suppose to be a face of the day but another very quick easy makeup look. So here it is:

 
Foundation: MAC Studio Sculpt in NC15
Blush: MAC Well Dressed
Brows: MAC Veluxe Brow Pencil in Deep Brunette
Eye Shadows: All for the Naked 2 palette Bootycall(lid), Tease (crease), and Busted (lightly into the outer v)
Eyeliner: Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil Liner in Perversion (very thin line along upper lashline)
Mascara: Dior Show Overcurl Mascara
Lips: Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Rose
Gloss: Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss
 
And that's it! Very quick and super easy! Coming up I'm working on 2 spring tutorials that kind of go together and still the beginner's makeup kit. I'm starting work this week so I'm not sure how soon I'll post again but hopefully very soon. I'm hoping to post the Joico Moisture Recovery Balm Review tomorrow. Anyways thank you for reading!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment