Thursday, April 18, 2013

Growing Out A Bob: 5 Month Haircut Update!

Hi! I know I said I wasn't going to post an update about growing out my hair for about another month but I gave in and got it cut. I'm so glad I did! Before I show you it now let's look at where I started at.


 
This was from my last update and the last two pictures in this set are from me coloring my hair last.




 
And now the big reveal!



 As you can see it's not graduated anymore which will make it easier to grow out. It doesn't seem like she took much off which makes me happy but I noticed that it did feel shorter when I styled my hair this morning. It must not seem very different because no one has said anything expect people that knew I was cutting my hair. I'm not sure if I should do an update in 3 months which would be 8 months total or 4 months with a total of 9 months. Anyways this WAS my goal for 6 months which would be next month.

 
I feel that's probably going to be my goal for my update again in 3-4 months. I know hers is graduated but I'm hoping my hair will be as long as hers is in the front. I'm hoping it will longer but we'll see. Pretty much everything is the same from last time. I think I'll do a small 6month update next month. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment