Thursday, May 1, 2014

Where Have I Been and What Am I Up To....

Hi! Long time no post! I wanted to share a quick update about what's going on. I guess it started with that I've been very busy. I've been working and working on some major redesigns for our house. So basically my life has consisted of work, sleep, and working on the house. I mean in a matter of two weeks I've managed to take a storage room to a bedroom for my little one. Now it's ready for paint and to be decorated. I've also been working off and on on our room and bathroom. So I was sure that I wasn't going to post much these last two weeks but I certainly thought I would post some. Well around Easter I was having some computer issues. I got one problem fixed and then another popped up. This second one that has popped up is still being worked on and it's making me quite nervous. Because I really would love to be a beauty blogger/youtuber and having a computer is such an important part of that. So my fingers are crossed I get some good news soon. I'm posting this from someone else's computer but I'm not really sure about uploading pictures on this computer as of right now. So please stick with me while I work on getting things back to normal. I just have a ton of things going on which I am kind of bringing onto myself. For example I'm thinking about changing jobs so I have less of a commute because right now I have an hour commute to work and then another hour back. It's not bad but it really starts to get tiring after awhile. So like I said just lots of little life things going on but my computer is the big thing right now for not posting as much as I would like. There is my little update! I again I hope you guys stick with me in the mean time. Thank you for reading!
-Eat Sleep Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment