Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Copper and Green Eyeshadow Tutorial

Hi! I recently purchased some Ulta eyeshadows on clearance. One of them was this beautiful green called Verdigris. I also bought a purple and another unique color so I'll try to do tutorials with those. Again I like these Ulta eyeshadows I just would recommend wearing a good primer or base underneath to get some more pigmentation and staying power. Let's get started!
 
 
First I start by applying my UD Primer Potion. Next I apply UD Buck in my crease and then UD Chopper on the lid.
 
 Then I applied UD Smog into my crease and outer v.
 
 Next I applied UD LSD eyeliner along my lower lashline I used that as my base for the Verdigris eyeshadow. So next I applied that over top of LSD.
 
To finish the eyes I applied UD Foxy as my brow highlight and for my inner corner highlight I applied a mix of MAC Honesty and Glamourlight. I also use my Essence Gel liner and my Benefit BadGal Mascara.

 
 For the rest of my face I started with using my UD Naked skin foundation. I also applied my Jane blush in Peach Bouquet. For my lips I used NYX Butter Lipstick in Candy Buttons and I topped it with a Tarte peach colored gloss. And that is the finished look!



 
And I hope you guys liked this tutorial! I really like it and think it would look STUNNING on green eyes! I'm hoping to have some more posts up soon but I can't make any promises until I hear something about my laptop. I'll try to have something up Friday though. Thank you for reading!
-Eat Sleep Makeup


No comments:

Post a Comment