Thursday, May 22, 2014

Warm Neutral Tutorial

Hi! So today's tutorial has quickly become a go to look for me. It uses some of my project pan stuff but it's also really pretty and surprisingly quick. Let's get started!
 
 First I apply MAC Naked Lunch shadow in to the inner half of my lid and I applied UD Toasted on the outer half blending where the 2 meet.

 
Next I applied UD Buck into my crease and blended it up and out.
 
Then to darken up the crease and outer v I used UD Hustle. I also used UD Sin on the inner corner to get a nice bright effect. For my brow highlight I used MAC Glamour Light.
 
To finish the eyes I applied my Make Up For Ever liner in Black along my upper lashline and for my lower waterline I applied my Almay liner in Topaz. I also applied Toasted and Hustle along my lower lashline. I used my CoverGirl Flamed Out mascara.

 
For the rest of the face I used my UD Naked Skin Foundation. For blush I used my ELF blush from the blush and bronzer duo. For my brows I used my MAC Veluxe Pencil in Deep Brunette. And lastly for my lips I used my new NYX Butter Gloss in Éclair. And that is the finish look! Sometimes I change out the lip color for a different look.

 
I hope you guys liked this tutorial! I have a few more planned! And even though it still feels like spring, summer is right around the corner so I have some summer tutorials coming up. Definitely some stuff with color(; I also have some reviews coming up and a skincare routine. Is there any certain beauty products you are loving for spring/summer this year? Comment below!(: Thank you for reading!
-Eat Sleep Makeup
 

No comments:

Post a Comment