Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Bath & Body Works and Ulta Haul!

Hi! I'm back today with a haul! I'm going to start with Bath & Body Works because that's where we went first. I was out of hand sanitizer so I repurchased 5 for $5. I repurchased Island Margarita and Warm Vanilla Sugar but we also got some new scents. The new ones are Beautiful Day, Vanilla Berry Sorbet, and Coral Reef.
 
The main reason we headed to Bath and Body Works was candles! I was really hoping they would have the big ones on sale for 2 for $20 but that sale was over. They did have the mason jar candles on sale though for 2 for $20. So we bought Watermelon Lemonade and Red Velvet Cupcake. We already had Red Velvet but I decided to repurchase it because it's definitely one of our favorites.

 
That was it at Bath & Body Works so on to Ulta.
 
First I got some CoverGirl and Olay products because they had a gift bag if you purchased $15 of their products. I started getting some waterproof mascara. I picked up the CoverGirl Flamed Out mascara because the wand looks similar to the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara and I've been wanting to try that out. Maybe review on this in the future?
 
Next I needed some skincare stuff. I purchased the Olay Fresh Effects S'Wipes Out Makeup Remover Wipes. I usually stick with Neutrogena but I'm excited to try these. I also purchased the Out Of This Swirled Cleanser and Scrub. I feel like this is similar to the other Olay Cleanser and Scrub that was in my project pan empties a few months ago.
 
That put me over my $15 for the free gift bag. Here is what the bag looks like. It a really cute makeup bag. I love the rose gold details.
 
Inside is this CoverGirl Bombshell Volume Mascara. This is full size too so that's really nice.
 
It also came with this Olay Fresh Effects Dew Over Moisturizer. I've really wanted to try this. It's not full size but it is a good trial size.
 
Lastly it came with two little Olay samples. One is a cc cream and the other is a anti-aging moisturizer.
 
Next I got a complete steal on these Tweezerman Tweezers. These were like a originally $24 but they were on clearance for like $6. I also like the cool pattern.
 
I got this Gwen Stefani OPI polish on clearance for $4.50. It's called In True Stefani Fashion. It's just a pretty glitter polish.
 
I also repurchased Stila Kitten eyeshadow because mine is almost gone.
 
Next I headed over the NYX section because their stuff was buy one get one 50%. I wanted the NYX Shine Killer but we didn't have any in stock so I picked up the Pore Filler. I definitely want to do a review on this.
 
I also wanted to get NYX Butter Gloss in Crème Brulee but there wasn't any on the shelf so I grabbed Éclair. My Crème Brulee went missing :(
 
Of course a few days later I did find Crème Brulee so I purchased that and Raspberry Tart. I've had my eye on it for awhile so I'm glad I got it.
 
On the way to the checkout I also grabbed this Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub in Coconut Lime. I wanted this for sunless tanner season. I wanted to use this to exfoliate and moisturize. By the way this scent and the mango smell amazing.
 
I got these for my little guy for bath time. These are the special Easter scents so they were on clearance. I got Jelly Bean and Marshmallow Chick.
 
And lastly I got a free sample of the Benefit Porefessional.
 
 
And that is it for my haul! I hope you guys liked it! Have you purchased any new exciting things lately? Also watch for reviews on some of this stuff. Thank you for reading!
-Eat Sleep Makeup


No comments:

Post a Comment