Thursday, May 1, 2014

Subtle Spring Lip Tutorial

Hi! This is part two of this little series. This is the more subtle tutorial. The eye makeup is quite different but it has a similar lip color just a more subtle version. What I like about this is you can switch the eye looks and lip colors around. You could wear the bold lip color with this eye makeup or vice versa. Let's go ahead and get started!

First I applied my L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Iced Latte to my lid but any light champagne gold color will work(:

Next I applied UD Naked and blended that up and into my crease. Next I took UD Buck and darken up my outer v and  crease. But I the Naked I applied first creates a nice blend between Buck and my brow bone highlight.

Lastly I applied UD Foxy as my brow highlight. I also applied Sigma eyeshadow in Allure along my lower lashline. I used my Essence Gel liner along my upper lashline and applied my Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara. And the eyes are finished!
 

For the rest of the face I used my CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-1 Foundation. For my cheeks I believe I used my Elf blush from my blush and contouring duo. For my eyebrows I used my MAC Veluxe Pencil and my Anastasia Clear Brow Gel. And lastly for the lips I used MAC Angel lipstick and applied my Smashbox lipgloss duo in Peep Show. I used the darker end which you can see in my project pan posts. Here is the end result!


I LOVE this tutorial for spring! I'm planning on wearing this for work tomorrow even though it has been quite rainy and cold. But it's hard not to get excited about summer right around the corner! I'm definitely ready to post some summer makeup tutorials! I hope you guys enjoyed this tutorial and thank you for reading!
-Eat Sleep Makeup 

2 comments: