Sunday, February 3, 2013

Outfit Of The Day: Bowling

Hi! I thought I'd do a quick outfit of the day. It's actually from yesterday but since we stayed out afterwards it took me awhile to getting around to uploading it today. Anyways just going out and having some fun bowling for the night. Here is what I wore:



 
Top is from Forever 21
Cami is from Forever 21
Jeans are from American Eagle
Necklace From Forever 21
Shoes (which you can't see) are from Payless Shoes and they are leopard print moccasins
For my makeup I just played around with my new Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette. My face is Revlon Colorstay in Ivory that I just needed to use up. On my cheeks is MAC Breath Of Plum blush. Maybe I'll do a tutorial? Not sure right now. It was a lot of fun bowling though. I'm a horrible bowler though. I think my highest score was 76. We had some drinks at the bar afterwards and my friend is the bar tender so she mixed me up some drinks she came up with. Of course they were super good. I do regret looking at this picture how I did my hair. Well I can't totally say that. Earlier in the evening I was playing around with makeup and my hair looked ok. Then I decided it was too flat and I should have just left it. Here is how it started out:
It wasn't as flipped out and it looked more piecey. Sorry about not having a picture of the shoes. My fiancee wasn't in the mood to take pictures for me. I wanted something I could slip off quick and get the bowling shoes on. And it was super cold so nice warm moccasins was definitely a must. My shirt I really like and I love wearing it with my burgundy skin jeans from my new year's eve outfit. It is a hi-lo hem which I didn't really get in the pictures either. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed my quick outfit of the day. Tomorrow it will either be another outfit of the day or a tutorial. Thank you for reading and have a good day!


No comments:

Post a Comment