Thursday, February 21, 2013

Spring Haul(:

Hi! So even though it's snowing as I speak type, I can't help but think about spring and summer. I'm getting super excited for our trip to Vegas in August. Anyways since my birthday is in October and Christmas is in winter my spring/summer side of the closet is pretty small. I decided to buy a few things focusing on the warmer weather. So let's get started(:
 

Here is a picture of most of the stuff I got. I bought stuff from MAC, Sephora, Forever 21, Target, and Cosmoprof. Starting with MAC I bought my usual Studio Sculpt Foundation in NC15 and I bought the new Veluxe Brow Pencils. I'll do a more in depth review on it later but it's almost like a powdery pencil and I got mine in Deep Brunette. I also turned in some empties and got Creme Cup lipstick. Next on to Sephora! I originally bought 3 things when I went. First I bought the Sultra blue clip in extension you see in the picture and I also bought a Spehora blush and an OCC Lip Tar in Memento. I didn't like the way that the blush and the lip tar looked on me so I returned them. I would have just exchanged them but my Sephora has a horrible section of the OCC lip tars and the blush I wasn't crazy about. So I ended up with just the clip in extension. Next Forever 21 I bought most of my stuff there. So the first thing I bought was this top for my friend's birthday party.

I love the studs on the shoulders. I can't even explain how much I love this shirt lol. I already removed the tag but I believe it was $17.80. I also bought the necklace in the picture. Here is a closer look.
It's simple and pretty. It goes with soooo many outfits and things in my closet. I think this was $1.80. Next I bought this sweater.

I've been just as obsessed with that mint color as everyone else lately lol. This is my second mint sweater. I like this one more because it has 3/4 sleeves, a v back, and it's lightweight. It's a great sweater for spring. It cost 19.80. I also bought this shirt.
This peachy color is the other color I am obsessed with for spring. This shirt is ridiculously comfy. It's great for running errands, traveling, or lounging around the house. I think I might wear this on the plane to Vegas with either some cute white denim shorts or the pants I bought in the next picture. This shirt cost $9.80.
They are your basic yoga pants and they have stars on the waistband. They aren't full pants so I guess they are more like capris? Anyways they also have it with a mint color star waistband and I resisted and bought the white because honestly it will go with more of my clothes. These were $8.80. (Why does everything end in 80 cents at Forever 21?)  Next on to Target. It was very hard for me not to buy everything at Target. They had a maxi dress, a cute summery dress, shorts, swimsuits, swimsuit cover ups, sunglasses, and shoes that I all really want for our trip to Vegas or for the summer in general. Instead I grabbed this literally as soon as I walked in the door.
I resisted the urge to buy everything in the store but ended up buying something pretty practical. I wanted something like this so I can go out and not carry around my purse or run into a store and again not carry my purse. Also it is mint colored(: They had one that was mint chevron that I wanted but it was smaller and half was for your phone and I wasn't sure if I would use the phone half of it. I may go back and get it though because I really like that one. This was $14.99. That was my only purchase at Target so on to Cosmoprof. You can kind of see what I bought in the first picture. I bought the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo and Conditioner ($6.99 and $7.19). I mostly bought this for my hubby because I heard a lot of guys like the tea tree line. As far as I can tell he likes it. I do too but I haven't used it enough to review it yet (I've only used it once). I also bought a very small Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Conditioner($3.49). The lavender mint was suppose to be hydrating. I've used it once but I like it so far. I also picked up the Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm ($13). I haven't used this yet but it has got some great reviews from my friends, it smells like heaven, and is this wonderful thick mask. I will definitely do a review once I use it a few times. I also grabbed a China Glaze nail polish in Peachy Keen (again with the peach color).
Can't wait to try this color out(: Well this is the end of my haul. I will probably be doing lots of hauls this spring/summer. Next I should have some reviews and tutorials soon. I hope you guys enjoyed my haul and thank you for reading!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment