Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Valentine's Day Look #1

Hi! So this is the more bold look of the two looks I'm doing. I wanted to do a bold eye and lip. Plus the bright pink lip makes me think of Valentine's Day. On to the tutorial:
 
First I applied my L'Oreal Lumi foundation to my face. By the way I always use my Makeup Geek Deluxe Stippling Brush to apply my foundation. Then I apply my NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk all over my lid. I apply Urban Decay Mushroom to 2/3 of my lid.

It looks a little weird right now. Next I apply Urban Decay's Naked into my crease and I blended it up.
 
I applied Urban Decay Perversion eyeliner along my upper lashline and then smudged it.
 
I applied Urban Decay's Asphalt into my crease and outer v.
 
I applied a small amount of Urban Decay's Blackout into my outer v to add more dimension. I also applied a matte highlight color from my 88 palette under my brow bone. I applied a Urban Decay's Sin to my inner 1/3 and inner corner.
 
Then I lined my upper and lower waterline with Perversion and applied my mascara. The eyes are done!

 
Next I apply my MAC Viva Glam Nicki Minaj Lipstick. It's super bright pink so to tone it down a little and add some shine I apply Urban Decay's Lip Junkie in Naked. This is the finally result!


And a pic with my glasses(:
 
I hope you guys liked this tutorial! I really like it. I'm working on the second Valentine's Day tutorial. I have an idea of how I want it to look but I don't know what shadows I want to use exactly. Anyways tomorrow I have a promising job interview. I probably won't post anything tomorrow because I'll be busy with that. But I bought 2 things at Sephora tonight that I'll have to review. I bought a tarte set that has 3 primers and I also bought a mascara. Anyways more tutorials and reviews coming up. Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment