Friday, February 15, 2013

update(:

Hi! I decided to update you guys on what I have coming up. Tonight I'm hoping to post the tutorial for either brown or hazel eyes now that the Valentine's tutorials are done with. I'll have some reviews up either tonight or in the next week. I'll have a haul up on Sunday. I should also have an outfit of the day up on Sunday too. Right now I don't have a plan for any tutorials besides the eye color ones. I have to start thinking of some ideas or maybe just playing around with my makeup and hopefully coming up with something creative and fun. I do have some eyeshadows I would really like to use for a tutorial. That's all I have planned for right now. I'm sorry if things get hectic and I don't post as often. I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day. I did even though I'm like the Grinch of Valentine's Day. Anyways I'll post something again later. Hope your having a good day and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment