Friday, February 15, 2013

Tutorial for Brown Eyes

Hi! It took me awhile to come up with the brown eye tutorial but in the end I came up with this look. Sorry but I don't have a brown eye model so I will be doing this on myself. I really like blues, purples, and golds on brown eyes. I LOVE this tutorial and I'm kind of proud of it. On to the tutorial!
 
Starting off I applied my MAC foundation and L'Oreal Lumi foundation to my face. Next I applied my primer which is Urban Decay Primer Potion. I always apply primer or base but sometimes I forget to list it. The first eyeshadow I applied was Urban Decay's Buck into my crease and then I blended it up and out.

Next I applied Speed Blue out of the Kat Von D Beethoven palette to my lid.
 
I used a color I have never used before from my Wet n Wild Petal Pusher palette. It's the bottom color on the left side. It's a gorgeous blue purple color. I applied that in the crease and mostly focused it there. I didn't want to cover up Naked. I also applied it along the lower lashline.
 
 
Then I applied Urban Decay's Gravity into my outer v and a little into my crease.
 
To add a little more definition I applied a small amount of Lucifer from the Kat Von D palette in to my outer v. You can use whatever matte black you want.
 
 
 I combined a few of the last steps. I applied my Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion eyeliner along my upper and lower lashline. I smudged it out as I almost always do. I decided to apply a matte highlight since the rest of the eyes are dramatic. I mixed the very light blue color and a skintone color (both matte) from my Coastal Scents 88 Warm palette. I applied that to my inner corners and under my browbone. (I'm not sure why the highlight under the browbone is more noticeable on one eye than the other but I didn't notice it in person.) Anyways I applied my Sephora Atomic Volume Mascara. Lastly I cleaned up under the eyes to make sure any fallout doesn't accentuate any under eye circles.


 
Now for the rest of my face! I kept it pretty toned down because the eyes are the stand out feature. I contoured with my elf bronzer and then applied MAC's Well Dressed blush. Lastly I applied MAC's Creme Cup lipstick. I guess that's it but I feel like I'm forgetting something.



 
I hope you guys like this tutorial. It's super pretty. One eye color left and the one I've been working through in my head a lot. By the way this tutorial was kind of a pain because I had to do it with my glasses on instead of my contacts. I wasn't too happy about this...
 Anyways thank you for reading and I'll have the next tutorial up sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment