Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Tutorial for Hazel Eyes

Hi! I really like this look for hazel eyes! Again I don't have a hazel eye model so this will be on myself. This look just kind of popped into my head as I was looking through my eyeshadows. Hazel eyes are nice because they are between green and brown so they can pull off a lot of colors. Anyways let's get started with the tutorial.
 
I started off applying my MAC foundation to my face. I start off by applying a mix of Urban Decay's Naked and Buck into my crease.
 
Next I apply MAC's Naked Lunch on the inner 1/3 of my lid. You could use Sin from the Naked palette as well.
 
Then I applied MAC's Sketch into my outer v and blended it into my crease. I tried to keep the color darker in the outer v. I also applied it to my lower lashline.
 
Now things start to get a little tricky. I took MAC's Cranberry and started applying on my outer lid. I started applying Cranberry where Skecth ends and blending it towards the middle. The picture demonstrates this better than I can explain.
 
Next I applied a small amount of Urban Decay's Half Baked as a blending color between Naked Lunch and Cranberry. I also applied a small amount on my lower lashline by my tear duct. I applied a matte highlight under my brow bone. It was just a color from my Coastal Scents 88 Warm palette.
 
 Lastly I applied my Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion eye pencil to my upper lash line. I smudged it into my lashline. I applied it to my upper and lower waterline. Then I applied 2 coats of my Sephora Atomic Volume mascara and the eyes are done.

 
On to the rest of the face(: I applied MAC's Breath Of Plum Blush and I contoured a little. I applied MAC's Creme Cup lipstick. And that's it!

 
It does look a little more red purple toned in person. But if you own Sketch and Cranberry you kind of have better idea of what the colors look like. I hope you guys enjoyed this tutorial. I have some reviews coming up also TWO tutorials using the L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Midnight Blue. Anyways thank you guys for reading!(:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment