Saturday, April 5, 2014

Sigma Beauty Tutorial

Hi! Today's tutorial is using Sigma eyeshadows. This has been my other quick go to look. Its one of my favorites and I'm quite sad since the eyeshadows are only samples. You may remember them from my Sigma reviews. Here is a picture of them.

 
Of course they don't look that nice now because they have been used so much. I wish more companies would give you eyeshadow samples like this. Anyways let's get started!
 
First I applied my Sephora shadow pencil from my project pan to my lid. Then I applied UD Naked and Buck into my crease.
 
Next I applied Sigma eyeshadow in Act on my lid.
 
Next I applied more UD Buck into my outer v and crease and also along my lower lashline. I also used Sigma eyeshadow in Versailles on my inner corner and Sigma eyeshadow in Elope as my brow bone highlight. To finish off the eyes I applied my UD Perversion pencil and my Benefit They're Real mascara.

 
For the rest of my face I applied my CoverGirl 3-1 Outlast Foundation. I used my MAC Veluxe Pencil for my brows. For my cheeks I applied MAC Well Dressed blush and set everything with my Cargo Blu Ray HD powder. For my lips I used MAC Angel lipstick. And that is the finished look!


 
I can't really explain why I love this look so much. It's very soft. It's very quickly become a favorite look of mine. I'm sad I'm almost out of Act but Notre Dame is quite similar just more glitter. Hopefully you guys enjoyed this tutorial and thank you for reading!
-Eat Sleep Makeup
 


No comments:

Post a Comment