Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Bright Coral Spring Tutorial

Hi! I did this tutorial awhile ago and forgot to share it with you guys! It's a bright fun look that is good for spring or summer. Let's get started!
 
 
First I applied Sigma eyeshadow in Grasp which is again from that little sample set I used in another tutorial recently. I applied that over most of my lid. I didn't apply any to the inner third.

 
Next I applied my Bare Mineral eyeshadow in Lemon Zinger to the inner third. I also applied some on my inner third of my lower lashline.
 
Then to finish the eyes I applied UD Buck into my crease and outer v. I applied Sigma eyeshadow in Versailles as my inner corner highlight and I used my MAC Glamour Light as my brow highlight. I applied my Essences Gel liner along my upper lashline and UD Demolition on my lower waterline. For mascara I believe I used my Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara. And the eyes are done!

 
 
For the cheeks I used my ELF Blush and Bronzer duo. I contoured with the bronzer and used the blush on my cheeks. For the lips first I used MAC Creme Cup so that's what the first pictures are. Then I decided I wanted a coral punch to the lips so I topped it the Buxom Gloss in Debbie. And that is the finished look.





 
 
I hope you guys enjoyed this tutorial! I'll try to have more up soon! I had one tutorial planned but then the lipstick I need for it went missing so I'm going to have to really search for it. I'm also missing my NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee :( Hopefully I find my stuff soon! Thanks for reading!
-Eat Sleep Makeup
 

No comments:

Post a Comment