Friday, April 11, 2014

Project Pan FOTD #8 4/11/14

Hi! I thought I would share another face of the day. I will have a tutorial up tomorrow and I think one for the day after that.

 
Foundation: Revlon Colorstay Whipped
Concealer: Ulta Double Duty Concealer
Eyeshadow:Bare Mineral Sugar Plum, UD Tease, MAC Yogurt, and I forgot what I used on my inner corner. It may have been the lightest color in my Smashbox quad.
Eyeliner: UD Perversion Pencil
Mascara: Benefit Bad Gal Mascara
Brows: MAC Veluxe Pencil
Blush: MAC Well Dressed
Lips: MAC Angel Lipstick
Powder: Cargo HD Powder
 
And that is it! It's a really quick look but I really like it! Sugar Plum is such a pretty color I wanted to share a look where it was the focal point. I hope you liked this and thanks for reading!
-Eat Sleep Makeup


No comments:

Post a Comment