Thursday, April 17, 2014

Bold NYX Lip Tutorial

Hi! Are you ready for a fun tutorial? Cuz I'm OBSESSED with this look! More specifically the lipstick(; I was really inspired by this lipstick. I came up with two tutorials. One is more bold (this one) and the other one which should be up tomorrow is more subtle. The eye makeup is quite different but they both have a similar lip color. Let's get started!
 
First I apply a mix of MAC Well Dressed blush and Sigma eyeshadow in Innocent to my crease.
 
 Then I applied Sigma eyeshadow in Notre Dame to my lid.
 
 Then I applied Sigma eyeshadow in Warm Stone to my outer v and crease.
 
 To finish the eyes I applied a mix of Sigma eyeshadows in Versailles and Elope to my inner corner. I used Sigma Sugar Milk as my brow highlight. I used my Essence gel liner on my upper lashline and I used UD Smoke on my waterline. For mascara I used my Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara. By the way that mascara is great for your lower lashline. The wand is really good for getting those little lashes and not getting any on your skin. And the eyes are done!

 
 For the rest of the face I used my Rimmel Stay Matte for my foundation and I set it with my NYX Stay Matte Powder. I used MAC Well Dressed for my blush. And lastly for the lips I used NYX Matte Lipstick in the color Aria. I took a few different pictures with flash and without so you can really get a sense of the color. But I feel the first one is really the best picture of it. Gorgeous color!




 
 This last one I added VS Beauty Rush Lip Gloss in Shineberry.
 
And that is it for this tutorial! I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did. What are some of your new favorite lipsticks? Thank you guys for reading and my next tutorial will be up tomorrow!
-Eat Sleep Makeup
 

No comments:

Post a Comment