Thursday, April 3, 2014

My Go To Look

Hi! I decided to show what my go to makeup look has been lately. I have been liking a more edgy look lately. Let's get started!
 
First off I apply my Sephora pencil from my project pan all over my lid. Next I apply UD Naked and Buck into my crease. Taking one of my favorite eyeshadows from the UD Naked palette I apply Sidecar to my lid. I love the color, the glitter, and the finish of this shadow!
 
Next I apply a mix of UD Darkhorse and Hustle into my crease and outer v. I also apply it along my lower lashline.
 
Next I apply UD Sin to my inner corner. I also applied UD Foxy as my brow highlight. I tried to stick with mostly the original Naked palette but I like a matte brow highlight. You could always use UD Virgin as a brow highlight instead. To finish the eyes I applied my UD Perversion pencil and my Benefit Bad Gal mascara. Sometimes I apply UD Smoke on my lower lashline. Sometimes black can look too harsh so using a grey gives you the darkness without it being too harsh. And that is the eyes finished!

 
For the rest of my face I applied Revlon Colorstay Foundation and MAC Well Dressed Blush. For my lips I applied MAC Angel with my Smashbox Duo Gloss.


 
Sorry about the quality of the pictures. I had to take them with my camcorder which is good for videos not pictures :/ But I hope you guys enjoyed this tutorial and I'll have more up soon! Thanks for reading!
-Eat Sleep Makeup
 

No comments:

Post a Comment