Thursday, August 15, 2013

Day To Night Makeup

Hi! Today I'm doing this day to night look. I wore this look in Vegas. I wore the day look walking the strip during the day and the night look when we went to a show that night. It's pretty easy and it looks really nice. Anyways on to the day tutorial!
 
First I applied my Tarte Amazion Clay Foundation in Light. Then starting with the eyes I applied UD Bootycall from the Naked 2 palette. Honestly you can use UD Virgin instead if you prefer. I used Bootycall because this tutorial mostly uses the Naked 2 palette.
 
Next I applied UD Naked as a blending color just above my crease but below my brow bone.
 
Then I applied UD Tease into my crease and outer v.
 
To finish up the eyes I applied Bootycall to the inner corner. I applied Tease on my lower lashline. Then applied my 24/7 Perversion eye pencil to my upper lashline. I applied one coat of my L'Oreal Volminous Million Lashes mascara.
 
For the rest of my face I applied my elf blush from the blush and bronzer duo. I very lightly filler in my brows with my Rimmel pencil in Hazel. And lastly I applied MAC's Creme Cup lipstick.
 
Now onto the night look to step things up a bit! All I did was first lightly apply UD Blackout into the crease and outer v. Then I went back and I applied it heavier into my outer v to add more definition. Then to make it blend better between the Bootycall and Blackout I applied a little bit Tease and Hustle mixed together to create more of a gradient. I added a little bit of Blackout to my outer lower lashline. I contoured with my elf Blush and Bronzer duo. I added a second coat of mascara this time with my Sephora Atomic Volume mascara. I also defined more brows a little more. Lastly I applied MAC Craving lipstick but I prefer a more nude lip so I also applied MAC Hue lipstick.






 
That's it! Like I said it's easy and looks nice. I did the day tutorial during the day and the night one at night but I should have done both during the day because the day pictures look better because the lighting is better.  Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this post. Thank you for reading(:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment