Friday, August 23, 2013

Back To School Makeup Tutorial

Hi! So maybe I'm a little late for the back to school thing but school doesn't start here until after Labor Day. I'm not super happy with this tutorial but it is using mostly cheap products. I can't totally say drugstore because I used a shadow from my 88 Warm Palette. Anyways it's pretty, easy, and importantly quick.
 
I started applying my Revlon ColorStay Whipped Foundation. Then I applied L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Iced Latte on my lid and as my inner eye highlight.

Next I applied a color from my 88 Warm Palette into my crease and outer v. I also applied some along my lower lashline but you can skip this. I did mostly to help my liner stay in place. This is the color I used.


 
Next I applied a matte highlight color under my brow bone but you certainly don't have to if you're in a hurry. Then I applied Almay Intense Liner in Topaz in my upper and lower lashline. I filled in my eyebrows with my Rimmel pencil and applied my L'Oreal Volminous Million Lashes mascara. And the eyes are done!

 
For the rest of the face I applied my elf blush and lastly some lip balm. You could apply your favorite gloss instead. And your finished and out the door!




 
Ok so my mind is drawing a blank on what to do for future posts. I do have a few things planned like an outfit of the day for my first day at my new job and fall fashion post (one more thing to get and I should be ready for that post). Maybe a work fashion post? That's what most of my closet is anyways lol. I will post something again soon. Hope you guys enjoyed this post and thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment