Thursday, May 16, 2013

Purple Spring Tutorial ♥

Hi! So I'm back with my tutorial and it turned out awesome! It made me remember why I love doing makeup so much in the first place. Here is most of the products I've used for this tutorial:
Also before I begin with the actual tutorial I have dupe for you guys. I used Urban Decay's Gravity for this tutorial but the color on the left side of the Wet n Wild palette the one that says crease is dupe. The only difference is Gravity has more glitter and the texture is slightly different but the actual color is pretty much exact. (WnW is on the left and UD Gravity is on the right)
 
Ok so on to the tutorial I started with my L'Oreal Lumi Foundation. I applied Urban Decay's Primer Potion to my lids. Then I applied the eyelid color on the right side of the Wet n Wild Petal Pusher palette in my crease. It looks red in the picture above.
 
Next I applied Urban Decay's Gravity to my lid.
 
Next I applied a very small amount of the red color from the L'Oreal H.I.P.duo. I don't know the name of the duo because it rubbed off :( I also applied Rad Purple from the Kat Von D Beethoven palette into my outer v.
 
Next I combined a few steps I applied Rad Purple on about the outer 2/3 my lower lashline. Then I applied Galeno from the Kat Von D palette to the inner 1/3 of my lid and my lower lashline. Then I mixed the brow bone colors form the Wet n Wild palette to my inner corner and under my brow bone. Lastly I applied UD Perversion eyeliner along my upper lashline and 2 coats of mascara.

 
For the rest of the face I applied my MAC Veluxe Pencil in Deep Brunette. Then I applied my e.l.f. blush and bronzer duo and lastly my MAC Angel lipstick. And this is the finished look!



I really love it and it doesn't seem really dramatic even though the colors are a little darker. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this! I'm off to bed for the night. Thank you for reading!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment