Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Growing Out A Bob: 6 month update

Hi! I am still not getting better about posting more often. Sorry about that but I'm back today with an update! I also will have a product review up later and a tutorial later this week. I'm trying to decide between a smokey eye using the L'oreal Infallible eyeshadow or a bright spring look. I did buy another L'oreal infallible eyeshadow in Iced Latte and I also want to buy one in Endless Sea. So I could do a look with those as well. But anyways on to todays post! I figured I would do the 6 month update on growing my hair out. So here are the pictures:


 
Here is the pictures when I got it cut last month:


 
And lastly where I started at(:


 
My hair is not as long as I want it but I am quite happy with  my progress. So what am I doing now for my hair?
 1. Hair, Skin, and Nails Vitamins- Taking 2 of these everyday.
2. Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm - Keeping my hair mositurized and healthy
3. Rusk Multi 12 in 1 Treatment- Still using  this as a leave in conditioner and heat protectant. I believe that this has helped my hair TONS! My hair is so soft and shiny and feels better even though I still dye it at least once a month.
4. Scalp Massages
5. Biolage Keratindose Pro-Keratin Renewal Spray- Just using this for some added conditioning to my hair.
6. Being Healthy in General- Trying to eat better so my body has the nutrients it needs to help with hair growth.
 
I feel like my hair has grown at least an inch in the last month. It feels so much longer but looking at my outgrowth it seems like I don't have that much growth. My next update should be 9 months which should be August. It's hard for me to pick a goal for the next update but this is what I am really hoping for:
 
 

 
So I'm hoping it will be about collar bone length. I want it this length before I get my extensions. I feel like it will blend so much better and I will still be able to continue to grow my hair. My fingers are crossed that it will be this long. So far my hair hasn't been as long as my goals. Thank you guys for reading and I'll do another update in 3 months or if I get my hair cut again. I hope you guys enjoyed this post and I'll have a review up later.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment