Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Tutorial for Blue Eyes

Hi! Today is my tutorial for blue eyes. This was the easiest and hardest one for me. Easy because I have blue eyes and I know what works for them. Hard because all my favorite looks starting popping into my mind and I can't decide which one to use for blue eyes. I also happened to think of a few other looks for green eyes which I hope to add at a later date. Eventually I came up with the look I have posted today. So let's get started!

First things first I applied Urban Decay Primer Potion and then I applied Urban Decay Chopper on my lid.


Next I applied Urban Decay Roach to my crease.



 
Then I applied MAC Sketch in my outer v and along my lower lashline. I decided to put a little bit of Roach towards the in inner corner on the bottom lashline. I also applied my NYX Jumbo pencil in my inner corner and under my eyebrow on my brow bone. Then I applied MAC Honestly over top to the inner corner and MAC Glamour Light on my brown bone. I took a little bit of Urban Decay Half Baked and applied it to the center of my lids to make it pop a bit more. You can see the difference from the picture above.
 
 
 
Lastly I applied Perversion eyeliner on my upper lashline. I decided to smudge it out so I took a small amount of MAC Sketch and smudged away. I applied two coats of mascara and this is the finished look.
  
 
On my face I have my MAC Studio Fix in NC15. I used my Elf Blush and bronzer. Then I applied Hue lipstick. Here are some more pictures.
 
 
 I really like coppers and golds on blue eyes. I also like colors that have a red tone like Roach and Sketch. I hope you enjoyed this look. I ran errands after I did this tutorial and I picked some things up.
 
 
I'll be doing a review of these soon (I hope). Maybe a tutorial with the blue eyeshadow from L'Oreal. It took me a long time to get anything posted because blogspot is having trouble with internet explorer and uploading pictures. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this and thanks for reading!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment