Monday, January 21, 2013

Quick and Easy Makeup Tutorial

Hi! Everyone has those days where you wake up too late or something comes up and you need to get out the door fast. This is my version of that. It takes me about 5-6 minutes maybe. So let's get started!

 
I started off by applying my L'Oreal Lumi Foundation all over my face. Then I grabbed a shadow brush and applied MAC's Retrospeck on my lids.


 
Next I applied Tease to my crease, outer v, and lower lash line using the brush that comes with the Naked 2 palette. I also applied Foxy under my brow bone as my highlight. I applied Almay Intense I-Color Eyeliner in Brown Topaz to my upper and lower lash line.
 
 
Next are the finishing steps. I applied my Maybelline Falsies Mascara and MAC's Well Dressed blush. Sometimes I skip my eyebrows but I couldn't stand not to today. So I filled them in quick and lightly. I applied MAC Syrup lipstick and I'm done!
 
 
 
 
I have some recommendations when you need/want to do quick easy makeup. I would use colors you like on yourself but are also natural. I used neutrals on the eyes, a light pink blush, and syrup is one of those my natural lip color but better shades. The result is you end up looking made up and it was quick and easy. I also have some quick hair ideas.
- Classic Ponytail
- Braid (fishtail, french, and etc.)
- Throw on a stylish hat
-Work with your bedhead (dry shampoo and some hairspray can be a huge help)
- Do something with your bangs (pin them back, braid them, whatever you like)
 
I hope this was helpful. Working on my brown/hazel eye tutorial. I picked up Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Inked in Pink for the brown eyes tutorial. I'm trying to get a new lipstick for the tutorial as well but I may just stick with what I have. Anyways I hope this was helpful! Thanks for reading!
P.S. I dyed my hair but you can't tell in the pictures. I used half 4N and a 4RR. It is more red-violet now. I really like it. I needed a change (already lol). I'm kind of hoping to keep it this way for awhile. I'm hoping I don't get bored of it because I hate coloring my hair so much when I'm trying to grow it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment