Friday, January 18, 2013

Having Fun Playing With My Hair

Hi! I'm super bored today so I decided to do something I haven't done in awhile. A long time ago I found this website called dailymakeover.com. You can try on celebrity hairstyles and play around with different hair colors. They also have makeup and accessories! So I've been having a lot of fun with this so I thought I would share some of my favorites with you(:
The first one is my favorite and I think I'm going to be dyeing my hair that color soon. For the most part I want to grow my hair out but at some point I do want to go short like the last pic. I'll try naming the celebs hair that I have on in each pic. The first (and my favorite) is Demi Lovato. The second one is Julianne Hough. The third one is I think Demi Lovato again. The fourth is Emma Stone. The fifth is Ashley Tisdale. The sixth is Emma Roberts. The seventh is Katy Perry and the eighth is Rihanna. They have hundreds of hairstyles but these are a few of my favorites. As you can see from my before pictures it is best to take a pic with your hair pulled back and off your face. Its a great way to try on a potential cut or color before actually going through with it. So for my next few posts I have some reviews coming up and some more tutorials. Also I think one outfit of the day for sure. thanks for reading!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment