Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Eve Outfit Of The Day

Hi! Happy New Year's Eve! Here's my outfit of the day/night!





Top is from JCPenney's
Pants from Forever 21
Shoes from Love Culture
Stud Earrings from Nine West
Rings from Forever 21 (expect my engagement ring)
For my makeup I pretty much followed the reality star smokey eye in the Smoked Palette book. Some slight differences are I use MAC Naked Lunch instead of Kinky. I also used my Tarina Tararinto Sparklicity Powder on my eyes to give it some extra sparkle. I used my MAC foundation in NC 15 and added a little of my Revlon Skinlights in Golden Lights. I used MAC Well Dressed blush (my favorite lately). For my lips I used MAC Hue and clear gloss over top.
I hope everyone has a great and happy 2013!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment