Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Haul(:

Hi! This is my small haul from CosmoProf.
So I got:
- Paul Mitchell Tarina Taratino Refreshing Revival Set that has the Paul Mitchell Moisture Shampoo and Treatment ( got this for a secret Santa gift)
- Fake Bake Self-Tan Liquid (never used this line but excited to try it)
- Joico K-Pak Maximum Reconstruction Set that has the Shampoo, Conditioner, and the Revitaluxe Restorative Treatment
- Foils for Highlights (I love highlights)
- 2 Packets of Kenra Lightener (this stuff is amazing)
- 32oz bottle of Kenra Developer 10vol
- 2 Packages of Kenra color one in 6RC (for myself) and one in 6RR (for my cousin)

Overall a small and slightly boring haul but I plan to do a review on the Fake Bake and the Joico products.  We are suppose to have a bad snow storm tomorrow so what a perfect day to stay inside and color my hair. I've decided to lighten up and add some warmth to my current Paul Mitchell level 4 hair. My hair is naturally a level 7 and I've had so many different colors in my hair (what else would you expect from a cosmetology student). So the plan is to do a shampoo cap to lift out some of the darkness and violet from my previous color. Even though I doubt my hair will lift to a 6 just doing a soap cap I picked the 6 so it doesn't come out too dark because my hair is porous. I also got the idea from some pictures on Kenra's Pinterest account. So you can see where the bleach comes in and also the color. The Joico products are to help with some damage that comes from doing pretty much anything to your hair. Also it's been awhile since I've done anything relating more to damage since I've mostly been focusing on moisture. My cousin is going to be sticking with her usual gorgeous red and adding some blonde highlights. Last time we thought about toning the highlights to like a warm 8 but she liked them the way they were so we left them. So for my next few posts I plan to do some reviews, a post about my hair and the coloring process, some pictures of my cousins hair, and maybe a Christmas haul(: Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment