Sunday, July 14, 2013

Coral FOTD(:

Hi! Today I'm posting my pretty everyday look for this summer. I will try to post a review or outfit of the day on Tuesday or Wednesday. Anyways here is the look.

 
Foundation: Tarte Amazion Clay Foundation in Light
Blush: Tarte Amazion Clay Blush in Tispy
Brows: Rimmel Brow Pencil in Hazel
Eyeshadows: MAC Satin Taupe( on the lid), UD Buck and Naked( blended into the crease), UD Sin( in the inner corner), and lastly matte highlight color from my 88 Warm palette.
Eyeliner: UD Perversion liner on my waterline
Mascara: L'Oreal Voluminous Lashes
Lip Gloss: B.E. Buxom Lip Gloss in Debbie 
 
 I really like the taupe and coral together. Plus it's super easy and looks more put together than it actually is. I'm hoping to post a tutorial with my new UD Sabbath liner. Also trying to decide if I should post a another update on my hair. Would it be better if I posted monthly updates or stick with the every 3 months (unless of course I cut my hair)? Anyways I'll have another post up soon. I did buy a few fall pieces so maybe an upcoming fall haul. I hope you guys enjoyed this post and thank you for reading! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment