Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Project Pan #8 Empties and Regular Empties!

Hi! So here is a picture of my empties that goes with the video. I completely forgot about the empties which is the most exciting part! Let's start with the regular empties and then we'll get into the Project Pan empties.

First up I finished these Tigi Catwalk Your Highness Shampoo and Conditioner. This to me is a really unique shampoo and conditioner because it is volumizing but also moisturizing! Which usually its one or the other. Love this and would repurchase when my hair is in better condition!
 
I finished another Ulta Beauty Smoothie. This one is in Merry Macaroon. This one had a really weird unique smell.
 
Next I finished my Neutrogena Hydrating Makeup Remover Wipes. These and the purple ones are my favorites!
 
 I finished this little Macadamia Hair Oil. I do have a post comparing it and Moroccan Oil.
 
I have been really into leave-in conditioners so it's no surprise I finished one. This is the Paul Mitchell Forever Blonde Leave-In Spray. This is ok I think it adds protein to your hair but no moisture.
 
I finished this sample of Olay Micro Sculpting Cream Moisturizer. This was ok. I only got one use out of it so you can't notice results.
 
Another Olay product I finished this month was the Olay Fresh Effects Shine, Shine, Go Away Face Wash. I like this because it smells like lilac to me. I didn't notice a difference in the amount of shine I had though.
 
Now on for the Project Pan empties! I finished a lot more than I expected and I'm super happy with it! First is this Philosophy Miracle Worker Eye Cream. I did not like this. When it would slightly mix with some moisturizers it would BURN! Also I just never noticed any results.
 
Next I finished my Pur Minerals Soothing Gentle Cleanser and my Soak It Up Moisturizer. This face wash I think would be good if you don't really have any skin concerns but your skin is sensitive. The moisturizer I think would be really good for dry skin or oily skin during the winter. It is super moisturizing.
 
I also used up this Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara as much as possible. I've only been using this for like 3 months and it just seems like there is no product left. It is already a more dry formula so I feel like it would dry out fast.
 
I told you guys I would finish this Aveda Pure Abundance Spray. It feels good to confidently know you are going to finish this product.
 
I finished another leave-in conditioner. This one is the Pureology Color Fanatic Spray. It supposedly has 21 different benefits to it.
 
Next I finished my Stila Kitten Eyeshadow. I already purchased another one. If you don't own this eyeshadow you need to. It's perfect!
 
Lastly this one isn't really an empty exactly. It is my Smashbox Lip Gloss Duo in Peep Show. I'm having trouble getting product out of both sides also it smells bad so I'm tossing it.
 
Alright so I finished 8 Project Pan items which is about what my goal was. I'm hoping for another 8-10 items next month. Also hopefully I can remember my empties in my next video update! I have some tutorials coming up and also more videos! I know tomorrow or Friday I'm posting my May Favorites video. I hope you guys enjoyed this post and I'll have more stuff up soon. Thanks for reading!
-Eat Sleep Makeup

1 comment:

  1. It is your hair that gives you personality and charm. Want to look like a rock star or a model? Getting a haircut alone would do it all to make you look like the character you wish to be. Visit Hairdressers Manchester for more!

    ReplyDelete