Friday, June 13, 2014

Glowy Neutral Tutorial

Hi! Today's tutorial has that perfect summer glow to it. It's really pretty. I wore it for my cousins graduation ceremony and the others graduation party. Let's get started!
 
So first I applied UD Naked with a bit of UD Buck into my crease like always.(: Next I applied Stila Kitten on the inner 2/3 of the lid. On the outer 1/3 I applied Ulta eyeshadow in Truffle which is just a little deeper in color. I made sure the two blend where they meet.
 
Next I applied Ulta eyeshadow in After Hours into my crease and outer v.
 
Next I applied this really light Relvon eyeshadow that like white but it has a gold sheen to it. I applied that on my inner corners. For my lower lashline I applied After Hours again with a bit of UD Half Baked as a blend color between After Hours and the Relvon eyeshadow on my lower lashline.

 
Lastly to finish the eyes I applied UD Foxy as my brow highlight. I used my UD Demolition eyeliner on my upper lashline and on my bottom lashline I used my Almay eyeliner in Topaz. For my mascara I used my Benefit They're Real mascara.

 
For the rest of my face I used my Revlon ColorStay in Buff. For concealer I used my Maybelline Instant Age Rewind. I used my NYX Brow Powder Duo in Blonde for my brows. They need to be done again which feels like I just did them. Anyways I used my NYX blush in Apricot. For my lips I used my NYX Butter Gloss in Crème Brulee.





 
And that is the finished look! I hope you guys enjoyed this tutorial. I hope to have more stuff up soon. I think my computer is done. I think it's too broke to fix which really sucks. Thank you for reading!
-Eat Sleep Makeup
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment