Thursday, September 19, 2013

My New Fall Hair Color

Hi! So this post is going to be a big surprise. I know I said I was going blonde but the other day I noticed a lot of my ends were breaking off. I didn't notice this before but I decided to go darker to try to prevent more damage to my hair. So here is my new fall hair color.


 
I went pretty dark and then I got some peek-a-boo highlights. This was done at a Redken salon and all I really know is they used a mocha color for the base. I was a model so I really didn't know what was going on too much besides telling them what I wanted. Anyways I LOVE it! I just really need it cut which I'm going to try to get done sort of soon. For upcoming posts I'm working on the fall fashion post, 2 fall makeup tutorials, and my fall makeup must haves. I'll post something again later. Thanks for reading!
-EatSleepMakeup
 

No comments:

Post a Comment