Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Favorite Fall Lip Products

Hi! Today I'm talking about my fall favorite lip products. I have the video below where I talk about the colors but I have the on my lip swatches in pictures below that. Enjoy!


 
Urban Decay Naked Lip Gloss in Naked
 
 NYX Butter Gloss in Fortune Cookie
 
 NYX Butter Gloss in Tiramisu

NYX Butter Gloss in Angel Food Cake

NYX Butter Gloss in Raspberry Tart
 
 NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Zurich
 
 NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in San Paulo

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Prague

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Copenhagen

NYX Matte Lipstick in Whipped Caviar

NYX Matte Lipstick in Aria
 
 NYX Matte Lipstick in Siren

NYX Round Lipstick in Lala

NYX Butter Lipstick in Pops

Revlon Matte Balm in Shameless
 
 Revlon Colorburst lip Butter in Sugar Plum
 
 Maybelline Matte Lipstick in Daringly Nude
 
 Maybelline Matte Lipstick in Divine Wine
 
 Gerard Cosmetics Lipstick in 1995

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Berry
 
 MAC Lipstick in Craving
 
MAC Lipstick in Odyssey
 
 MAC Lipstick in Syrup
 
MAC Lipstick in Darkside
 
I hope this post helps you pick out some new fun fall lip colors. I know I had a lot of fun going through my lipstick collection. I plan on doing one of these in the spring so watch for that (:
 
-Eat Sleep Makeup
 

No comments:

Post a Comment