Thursday, August 7, 2014

July Favorites!

Hi! I'm a little bit behind on well pretty much everything. So I decided to start with my July Favorites! I also will have my July Collective Haul going up soon too! I'm also going to do a review on the Lorac Pro 2 palette which also is why my tutorials are on delay because a lot of them are using that palette. I'm lacking creativity in the tutorial department right now so I'll definitely try to come up with something soon. I guess that is all I can think of right now so go ahead and enjoy my July Favorites!


One more option would be like a Mall Of America haul. We went last weekend but I didn't purchase anything because we went later in the evening. However we are going back the weekend of the 15th and I think we are going to do more shopping then. I realized I have posted any like clothing hauls recently so maybe I'll post a fall fashion post. Sorry I'm just sort of brainstorming ideas in this post lol. Thanks for watching and reading!
-Eat Sleep Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment